Pollock Caesar Salad 香辣阿拉斯加鱈魚凱薩沙拉
Spicy Chili-Lime Alaska Pollock Caesar Salad
• 20 oz. Caesar salad dressing
• 1 Tbsp. lime zest, grated
• 2 Tbsp. jalapenos, minced
• 10 ea. Alaska Pollock fillets, 6 to 8 oz.
• Olive oil as needed
• 2 Tbsp. chili powder
• 20 cups romaine lettuce head, cleaned and chopped
1. Whisk together the Caesar dressing, lime zest and jalapenos.
2. Coat seasoned pollock with olive oil and chili powder. Heat additional oil in a pan and saut￩ fish until cooked through.
3. Toss romaine in dressing and transfer to chilled plates.
4. Place cooked fish on side of salad.
Suggested accompaniment: Multi-Colored Fried Tortilla Strips
Recipe developed by The Culinary Institute of America as an industry service to the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.