Halibut - Hippoglossus stenolepis
Alaska Wild Halibut is prized as the world’s premium whitefish for its size, mild and slightly sweet flavor and firm, flaky texture.
Alaska Wild Halibut is huge, with a body size up to 2.5 meters (8 feet) with a weight of up to 227 kg (500 pounds). Alaska Wild Halibut has a well-deserved reputation as the world’s premium whitefish and is a perfect for a variety of signature dishes and attractive plate presentations. Alaska Wild Halibut maintains its shape and is suitable for all types of cooking methods and applications.
- Body length up to 2.5 meters (8 feet).
- Weight up to 227 kg (500 pounds).
- Flavorful, naturally lean and light fish.
- Mild, slightly sweet flavor.
- Firm, flaky texture.
- Perceived as the “steak of seafood”.
|Serving Size 3.5 oz.||Calories||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Saturated Fat (g)||Sodium (mg)||Cholesterol (mg)|